Happy Valentine's Day errrbody! Hope you spent it well with your loved ones. As for my boo and I, we caught a cold and got sick. Ugh! But, we made the best of it because reservations were made already LOL.
Dinner was at MW Restaurant. It's a little cozy restaurant that we didn't know existed right down the street from my place. How convenient. They serve Asian Fusion, American and Hawaiian cuisine. So, you'll have much to choose from.
1. Appetizer Trio: Pickled Beet salad, Soy Milk Panna Cotta with Seafood salad, Pork and Foie Gras wonton
2. Appetizer : Ahi Poke, Red Caviar, Sea Urchin, Crispy Rice Crackers on a bed of spicy Ahi
3. Side: Sauteed Hamakua Eryngi mushrooms
4. Atis' Dish: True Natural Brandt Brand beef 16oz. Rib Eye Steak
5. Divine's Dish: Seafood Paella with Lobster, Kauai Shrimps, Hokkaido Scallops and Chorizo Sausages
6. Dessert: Hibiki "Mud Pie" with Hibiki Harmony Japanese Whiskey Ice Cream
RATINGS | Food: 3 / Service: 4 / Ambience: 3 / Value: 4
~ Selfie Leslie romper ~ Nine West heels ~
* You May Also Like *