Italian fine dining with a gorgeous view and a fireworks show! Happy 6th anniversary and birthday to me and my love love, Atis. More years to come and more adventures, travel and success!
Dinner was at Sarento's at the Ilikai Hotel, Waikiki. I remember my high school's Freshmen-Sophomore banquet was in this hotel. Not sure if I was a freshman or sophomore kekeke. The restaurant was at the very top of the hotel which almost had a 360 view of Waikiki. They should just go full 360 already LOL. We sat on the side facing Hilton so we can see the fireworks. This place is so fancy schmancy, I felt like screaming haha!
1. Drinks: His - Hitachino Nest White Ale, Hers - Strawberry Rossini
2. Appetizer: Kusshi Oysters with lilikoi mignonette, ahi tartare and white truffle oil
3. Appetizer: Roasted Portobello Bruschetta; marinated portobello mushrooms and artichoke sun-dried tomato puree
4. Atis' dish: Filet Mignon Meatballs, toasted spaghettini, local tomato pomodoro and parmesan
5. Divine's dish: Sweet Tiger Prawn Scampi; Hamakua mushrooms, sun-dried and fresh tomatoes, and linguine
6. Dessert: Tiramisu cakes; on the house whoop whoop!
RATINGS | Food: 4 / Service: 5 / Ambience: 5 / Value: 4
Gotta have our selfies!
~ Selfie Leslie M-slit maxi dress ~ Nine West heels ~
* You May Also Like *