Happy Valentine's Day! Belated, I should say. It's been a while since my beau and I had an actual Valentine's Day date. We usually don't go crazy over this holiday; we're already lovey-dovey on a regular basis LOL! And so, it was more a celebration of our "half-way-to-another-year" day, because everyone celebrates that :-p
Dinner was at Tommy Bahama in Waikiki. It's a clothing store and a restaurant...interesting combination. I guess you can shop before and/or after dinner. Genius! We dined on the rooftop which was a unique one. They had this lounge area filled with sand and a few fire pits enclosed in glass (or what looks like glass) boxes. I wanted to sit in that area, but it wasn't recommended because of the food we ordered; needed higher tables to eat. It was really a lounge area. *Sigh* Definitely next time! Our table was still cute though. Our view overlooked Waikiki and minor traffic LOL.
1. Sampler: Opakapaka Ceviche; similar to lomi-lomi salmon, but with pink snapper and mangoes
2. Appetizer: Ahi Poke Napoleon; poke with guacamole
3. Appetizer: pointy bread; Madonna's signature boobies-shaped bread LOL.
4. Atis' dish: Filet Mignon with roasted Hamakua mushrooms, and cauliflower-chive mash
5. Divine's dish: Porterhouse Pork Chop with sweet potatoes, haricot vert, and oven roasted tomatoes
6. Dessert: Pineapple Crème Brûlèe
RATINGS | Food: 3 / Service: 3 / Ambience: 5 / Value: 4
* You May Also Like *